User login

3-story house for rent, furnished, $550 or as apartment for $350

2 replies [Last post]
Awkun's picture

2 blocks from Riverside, bars, restaurants and tourist attractions and Kandall market, but in a more quiet street.

Summary: 2 airconditioned spacious bedrooms, large living space, entresol in livingroom that can also be used as third bedroom, kitchen, 2 bathrooms with hot water, and large rooftop balcony with great view over Wat Ounaloum temple.
On the groundfloor is a multifpurpose room, now in use as NGO shop with an office. Can be used for parking, for example.

Excellent location!

Groundfloor:
Multipurpose space (now in use as shop), office with airconditioning, bathroom with toilet and hot shower.

Midlevel:
Air conditioned bedroom with indoor-balcony.

1st level:
Light livingroom with high ceiling, balcony, simple kitchen with 2 cookers and fridge, separate toilet, entresol.

2nd level:
Spacious bedroom, comfortable bathroom with hot shower and toilet. Large rooftop balcony. Absolutely the best place in the house.

The house is furnished with wooden and rattan furnishings. Cabinets, large dining room table with 6 chairs, two 1 person beds, 1 two person bed, side tables, etc.

Smoke alarms and fire extingguishers.

Rent $550 per month ex electricity and water.

It is also possible to only rent the two upper floors (1 bedroom) for $350 per month, ex electricity and water. Or with 2 bedrooms for $400.

If you are interested please send me a PM.

AttachmentSize
Picture_145.jpg31.68 KB
Evalotta's picture

i am intrested. which street is it located? could text me: 092 610 307
thanks
Eva

Expat Admin's picture

To contact the OP (Original Poster) about this forum post

If you are interested please send me a PM.

click on the users name - Awkun - and send them a PM (Private Message)

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum