User login

Room for rent street 240, 150$/month

5 replies [Last post]
minisushidu78's picture

Hi all,
I am letting my room on september the 16th. It has aircon and a private bathroom. The flat is nice and has a ridiculously big rooftop terrasse, and a safe room to park a moto or bicycle.You will be sharing with two very friendly roommates: a French guy and an English girl. It is located on street 240, close to monivong and lucky supermarket. There is also a cleaner coming twice a week. Rent is USD 150 a month plus electricity and 10 dollars for the cleaner.
Contact me to visit Laurent: 010864792

Enrika's picture

Hi,
nice add. I am Rike, currently still living in Berlin. I ll be going to Phnom Penh in about 1 1/2 weeks to work for an local NGO until the end of the year. I would be able to come and see your appartment and meet your flatmates on September 11th.Please let me know whether that would be too late for you. I am looking very forward to hearing from you! Best, Rike

minisushidu78's picture

Hi Rike,
It will be possible if my room will be available when you arrive...
I don't know yet because a lot of people come to see it.
We keep in touch.
See ya
Laurent

Enrika's picture

Thanks four your reply, Laurent. I ll contact you once I am in PP.
Best,
RIke

karenlisagreene's picture

Hello,

My name is Gabriela, I work for a local NGO. Will be in Phnom Penh for the next couple months.Was wondering if the room still being offered? If so do let me know. Planning on relocating and would love to hear back from you soon!

Warm Regards,
-Gabriela

guillaumefavre's picture

Hi,

I'm Guillaume. I'm really interested so I wanted to know if the room is still free...?

Cheers,
Guillaume

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum