User login

Room for rent in beautiful villa st. 350 | 95 $200. Available Feb. 18-19

3 replies [Last post]
caileelouise's picture

I'm looking for someone to take over my room in our BKK3 area flat. On st. 350 between st. 95 & 105; just walking distance from Russian Market, Tuol Sleng, Monivong Blvd, Olympic Stadium, the Flicks, and only 5-10 minutes walk to BKK1.

Ground floor of a lovely 4 story villa. Large, airy living room with a great western kitchen. Small terrace with table & chairs out back. In total, 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. One bathroom has a brand-new washing machine as well.

You would be sharing with 2 female flatmates, both mid-twenties working in PP, one British and one Canadian. Both are quite friendly and social, I'm sad to be leaving them!

Room is a very good size with high ceilings and PRIVATE BATHROOM WITH HOT WATER! Fully furnished with bed, vanity, wardrobe, and desk.

Landlord lives upstairs and speaks really good English and is very nice/helpful. Area is quiet, safe, with lots of expats living nearby.

$200 a month plus utilities. We also have the best maid in PP who comes 2-3x a week.

I will be moving out on February 17th or 18th, so the room will be open then. We are preferably looking for someone who can commit to being here for the remaining lease time, which is until late May/early June.

Shoot me an email at caileelouise [at] gmail [dot] com to come stop by Smile

caileelouise's picture

Also feel free to send me a text at 017 368 032

missmels's picture

Hi there just wondering if the room is still avaliable? And does the room have air conditioning? Roughly how much are utilities a month?

Cheers

Soz
Soz's picture

Hi,

I am just wondering if this room still available?
I am an 29 year old Irish female and will be working in Phnom Penh for 6 months at least. I arrive on Thursday March 8th and am keen to come and view the apartment. Would this be possible? You can contact me on sozfreyne [at] gmail [dot] com.

Cheers,
Sarah.

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum