User login

Rent 3 Rooms, center of PP, 160$/month, available by May!

5 replies [Last post]
Roshan's picture

Hi guys

I'm a 26 years old French girl working with the UN in Phnom Penh and I am looking for 3 roommmates for the beginning of May.

Here are some more detailed information:

Location : Street 236, east side of Olympic stadium, in the center of the city, near 2 supermarkets (10 min by walk) and one small mart selling basics opened at night. The house is just behind Sihanouk street where every stuff ans shops can be found.
The house has a living room downstairs and a huge rooftop at the 4th floor where it is nice to sit at the end of the day with a fresh drink. The entrance is 2 metallic gates with locks + 1 door with lock too. The street is quiet

There are 5 rooms , 3 are available,
-1 have AC and double bed
-2 have a fan and a single bed
There is a washing machine, dryer, iron, TV, Internet, and a fully equiped kitchen
There is a shower and a toilet at each floor, 2/3 rooms have private shower

Rent : $120/month each roommate , + cost of other utilities: TV, water and drinking water, electricity (approx.14$ each) + internet (same)+ cleaning lady (same)
Total due/month/person= approx. $160
If interested or if you have any questions, please contact me asap

Roshan
Email: ro [dot] nemat [at] laposte [dot] net
Tel : (0855) 0 978541071

Jocy's picture

Hello Roshan,

I emailed you a couple of times about the room. Is it still available? I will be in PP in early May. Please get in touch with me if the room is still available: jsmedallo [at] yahoo [dot] com or mobile 9714093458.

Thank you!
Jocy

flavia's picture

ei hallo,

i am flavia and wandering if ur offer was still available. I am moving to Phnom Penh on the 3rd of may and need a room for about 6 months.

greetings

flavia

Jshony908's picture

Hi,

Im Joe and I will be moving to PP on the 20th. Please let me know if the room will still
be available. jshony908 [at] gmail [dot] com

Thanks,

joe

shucklemoon's picture

Room to park a moto inside the gate?

anne0610's picture

Hi Rosham, i've been living in PP for 7 months and I need a new place starting in May. If the room with A/C is still available could you please contact me at annehardman0610 [at] yahoo [dot] co [dot] uk

Thanks!

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum