User login

Room to rent for 100$ all included

4 replies [Last post]
sabinhood's picture

I just moved in a very big flat in the south of Phnom Penh (near the Russian Market) and I am looking for three flatmates to live with me.
There is a big dining room with a kitchen, three bedrooms ensuite and another huge room divided in two parts : one fourth room and one living room.
Internet and washing machine are available.
The rent is 100$.

100$

Please contact Sabine

Phone number +85578703057

Forum Pictures: 
Cheryl R's picture

Hi Sabine,

The flat looks great. The rent is $100, but could you tell me how much the extras (utilities, internet, etc.) cost?

I will be arriving in Phnom Penh on Tuesday, August 2 and I will be staying 3-6 months, interning at an anti-sex trafficking NGO. I am 29, adventurous, passionate about the work I am doing, and I love meeting new people and having fun, exploring new cities. If a room is still available and I sound like someone you wouldn't mind living with, then please email me at cheryl [dot] rettig [at] gmail [dot] com.

Thanks,
Cheryl

j.avila's picture

Hi Sabine, I would really like to organise a time to view the apartment if there are any rooms still available. I have been in Phnom Penh since mid-February volunteering at a human rights NGO near the Russian Market. I will be staying until early December. Please contact me at: jonaphoenixrising [at] gmail [dot] com or give me a call at 089 728 694. Best Regards. Jon.

theartbook's picture

sabine,

can i come look at the room? please contact me at the artbook (at) gmail.com. would like to come see it.

chatti

Isabel D's picture

Hi Sabine,

I'm interested.
I will be arriving in Phnom Penh on Thursday, August 11 and I will be staying utill 4th of october.
I' am a student from Germany, 21 years old and I' m planning to stay for two month in Phnom Penh for an Internship at the Heinrich- Böll- Foundation. If a room is still available please email me at daum [dot] isabel [at] gmail [dot] com.

Thanks,
Isabel

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum