User login

Room BKK/Russian Market $135

2 replies [Last post]
hymanben's picture

Hello Expats,

I am leaving Cambodia and my room will be coming available on May 10 in a great shared flat at the cross section of Beong Keng Kong and the Russian Market. Large room with private bathroom, aircon, queen sized bed, desk and good closet space. Nice roommates (right now from France and UK), cable, large kitchen and living room, beautiful garden. Rent $135 plus utilities.

I am also selling my Moto Bike. It is a Daelim Super 100. Excellent condition, only expat owners, imported from Korea. I recently purchased the bike, love it, but must sell. Includes plates and registration. My price is $400 firm.

Call me (Ben) at 017-659-083 if you are interested in the room or the bike. You can also email me at bhyman [at] iq [dot] harvard [dot] edu

karenlisagreene's picture

I'm an anthropologist from Berkeley, California looking for a room from end of June to beginning or mid august. Speak a bit of Khmer and French, lots of English, work much, play quietly, familiar with Phnom Penh, over 30 female.

Karen Greene
karenlisagreene [at] hotmail [dot] com

springer's picture

Hi there,

Is this room still avaialble ?? I would be looking to rent from May 24th to August 1st. please let me know if it is avaialbe.

Thanks,
Karen

bramhill [at] dal [dot] ca

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum