User login

Looking for a furnished room (start november 2012)

5 replies [Last post]
jwhoogstra's picture

Hi,

My name is Janneke, a 29 year old dutch girl, and i am moving back to Phnom Penh on 8th of November for a year (minimum). Currently I am looking for a room in a shared and furnished apartment in BKK 1, Genonicide Museum or Russian Market. My budget is around $ 225 all in!!!!

If you have something to offer me, please contact me!

Greetz,

Janneke

rubenmahendran's picture

Hi
We have a beautiful western design house in Boeng Trebek which is about 10 minutes from BKK1, its very close to the Russian market.

At present we have a single rooms (usd 225 each) for rent, and we will have another bigger(queen size) room(325) for rent, from end of October. Each room has it own hot-water bathroom, television and air conditioner.

The rent is inclusive of laundry, cleaning, wifi, cable, water and electricity.

We also have a small bedrooms, kept free for visitors, and to keep the occupancy low.

Its a beautiful big house with a fully equipped kitchen, with cooker, oven, etc and lots of parking space.

there is a huge open attic and a very nice balcony on the 2nd floor
I can send some picture of the rooms if you want ,but I think its better for you to come and have a look!
Please contact me to view the house!
Ruben
012 225079
086 225079

Allen Prak's picture

Hi Janneke,

We would be happy to assist. Please contact me at allen [at] maxeminvestmentgroup [dot] com re your requirements and we can discuss further.

Cheers,

Allen

Director
Maxem Investment Group

leakhenasophan's picture

Hi Janneke!
I've a room available in a shared apartment with i'm also 29 year old Cambodian woman, i live with my teenage brother, 2 sisters, and 7 year old son. Apartment is located in the Toul Kork district near the intersection of Mao Tse Tong and Russian Boulevard in the st. 112 (between st. 233 and 225) 10 minute by bicycle from the reverside and has a beautiful terrace with a large parking independence and dial up with high speed internet. Rent for the room is $170/month bill include.

My family is extremely welcoming, friendly, and outgoing! We all speak fluent French and English and are accustomed to living with Westerners. Past housemates have included volunteers and young professionals from France, Germany, and the USA. Perfect for interns looking to escape the expat bubble and experience the "local" side of Phnom Penh!

Contact Leakhena at 012929182 or leakhenasophan [at] gmail [dot] com to arrange a meeting.

keenan's picture

Hello Janneke,
Are you still looking for a room to rent in Phnom Penh? I have just leased a huge, beautiful place that i am very excited about. It is on st 478, just south of the russian markets. Rent is $500 per month total, with 5 bedrooms.
Let me know if you're interested, and i'd be happy to meet you and show you the place when you arrive.
Feel free to ask any questions,
Cheers,
Adam

jwhoogstra's picture

Hi Adam,

I have send u an email!
Check your mail!

Greetz,

Janneke

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum