User login

Huge room in beautiful house, BKK1- $265 a month

7 replies [Last post]
caseymac81's picture

Hi!

We're looking for a fabulous, easy going flatmate to share our massive three bedroom house very close to the BKK1 market.

The House:
Is fully-furnished; about two years old but looks brand new; is secure (meets UNDSS security requirements); 4 storey; 3 bedrooms each with an ensuite plus a spare bathroom on the ground floor - all with solar hot water; has outdoor area on ground floor and balconies on every level; and a separate lounge and large kitchen.

The Room:
Is on the 3rd floor room and becomes available on 17 June. It has air-conditioning plus a wall-mounted fan; private balcony with good view; ensuite (shower with hot water, bath, toilet, sink); fully-furnished with two built-in wardrobes, a large bed with mattress, a bed-side table and a study table and chair.

The Price:
$265/month (this is very good value; the house is usually rented out for $1,000/month). Water, electricity and garbage are extra but we get local rates. A cleaning lady comes in twice a week, shared expense.

We are two female expats working in Phnom Penh, seeking a non-smoking flatmate who can commit to at least 3 months stay.

For more information or to come and have a look, call Liwen 01220 4172 or Casey 017 996 540

Forum Pictures: 
vivekabh's picture

Hey

My name is Viveka and I will be coming into Phnom Penh on July 10th and can completely commit to 3 months if not a little more!
I absolutely do not smoke, am 22 years old and just graduated from college. I am working as a research assistant to Mu Sochua. I would really like to share a flat with females as despite working in Phnom Penh for two summers already I am nervous about living their on my own for the first time.

Cheers
Viveka

Lkhazzam's picture

hey! I just arrived in Phnom Penh and will be staying here for about 9 weeks. I am from Toronto, Canada. I know that this room is not available until the 17th, but your place looks awesome so I figured I would message you anyway. If this room happens to become available prior to June 17th (ideally in the next couple of days), please let me know.
Cheers,
Lynn

alexandra0130's picture

Hi!
I am a 24 year old American public health worker who will be staying in Phnom Penh from June 10 - July 12, and I am very interested in your apartment! I am a female non-smoker, and I lived well with others in the past. If this is of interest, you can email at akk2138 [at] columbia [dot] edu.
Thanks!
Alex

Laetitia Adam's picture

Hi! I just arrived in PP and will be working for an NGO (with a long-term contact, at least 1 year). I am french, 32 yo and would be happy to share a flat ! You can email me at : laetitiaadam [at] yahoo [dot] fr.
Cheers,
Laetitia

NoraClaire23's picture

Hi,

I'll be in PP 3 months doing an internship, arriving June 29th. I'm female, non-smoker, clean, friendly, respectful, laid back. I love having roommates, but I also understand that sometimes we all need our private space to retreat to! I graduated uni in 2010 and spent a year volunteering and traveling around SE Asia. Now I'm in law school, and I'm interested in international law and human rights. I'm about to be 23, and originally from the US, though I've bounced around a bit for the past 5 years. Like I said, my internship is 3 months - July through the end of September. Since I'm not there yet, I don't have a phone and can't call you, but please email me at ngodkin [at] gmail [dot] com if you're interested in meeting. I'd love to meet you and see the place the weekend I arrive, if possible (the weekend of June 29).

Look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Nora

bresson's picture

Hello, I'm an older male, professor at City University of
New York and a dramatist. I will not be in PP until
Mid July. You will probably be rented by then, but I would like to stay in touch with you if by chance your
room becomes available again. I am planning to see about
living in PP so three months is no problem, nor is security and or last month's rent.

thisisyiwei's picture

Hi there,

I'm young female professional working for an NGO and have been living in Cambodia for over 1.5 years. I will be staying for about another year. I'm clean, responsible, enjoy relaxing with friends and staying active in the community. I'm currently traveling but will be back in PP this Sunday (July 15th) and would love to see the place soon if it is still available. You can email me at thisisyiwei [at] gmail [dot] com

Thanks,
Yi

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum