User login

Great apartment just off Riverside - 600 p. month

No replies
ernaei's picture

I unfortunately have to move out of my amazing apartment by the end of October.
This apartment has really felt like a home and a great escape from Phnom Penh but still in the center of town. It is located on st. 136 above the bars, but you can't hear a thing.
The apartment is a 2nd floor walk up, 2 bedrooms (1 rooms is used as a study), 1 bath, full kitchen with a proper oven(!), a western bathroom with a rain shower, a new washing machine, lots of closet space, a small balcony and heaps of light due to the 4 skylights. Every room has both aircons and ceiling fans. It's partially furnished with a great sofa, a bed, office desk and chair.

The apartment will be available for moving in on the 24th of October, but I'm flexible if you need to move in earlier.

Rent is US$600 a month + utilities.

Even with the close proximity to the bars you can barely hear them (can't hear a thing when the fan or aircon is on) and it's very secure there, even for a single woman living alone. Never had any issues and only the occasional electricity cut that never has lasted for long. It's the perfect place for those who enjoy a bit of luxury, for a single person or a couple.
I´m very sad to be leaving this place and will miss living there.

Please see pics below (I can't rotate them for some reason) and link for more info and pics http://orome.asia/2013/12/two-bedroom-character/

PM me for more info or if you want to come and take a look.

Forum Pictures: 

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum