User login

Flatmate wanted for room in serviced apartment. $220 pm ALL INC 1st Aug

10 replies [Last post]
Jessb52's picture

Hi,

I'm looking for a flatmate to share a wonderful, modern, western style serviced apartment located near the Intercon hotel.

$220 per month including all bills. This includes:

Electricity
Fast Wi-Fi
Water
Cable TV
Cleaning service once per week (including change of bedding)
Security
Rubbish/garbage removal etc

The apartment is furnished to a high standard (not a tiled wall in sight!) with open plan living room and kitchen and 2 balconies. There is also a flatscreen tv and aircon. Shared bathroom has hot water shower.

The apartment building features:

Mini-gym (cross trainer, bike and treadmill)
Squash court
Rooftop bar (fabulous views of Phnom Penh) with pool table and table tennis available
Security guards 24/7
Space for parking
Lift/elevator

The apartment is located near the Intercon hotel, 5 mins walk from Sovanna Shopping Mall, 5 mins drive to Russian Market, 15 mins drive (max) to riverside etc. It's a really nice, safe, quiet area.

I'm a 28 year old British female (but don't let that put you off Smile ) I generally work Mon-Fri 8-5, enjoy going out at weekends etc. I'm very sociable and generally easy-going. Flatmate can be male or female.

I don't know how to upload pics on here, so send me a pm or reply to this message with your email and I can send them to you.

Let me know if you're interested or have any questions.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers,

Jess

thisisyiwei's picture

Hi there,

Am interested. Sent you a message. Please get in touch with me at thisisyiwei [at] gmail [dot] com or call at 070833977!

Nico1's picture

Hi,

Is the room still available ?

Nicolas

spongeworthy's picture

Hello! Is the room still available? Thanks. Jeff 08888 40631

jliebs's picture

I too am wondering if the room is still available. Please give me a text if you can - 077 433 415. Thanks, Jen

greenelephant888's picture

Hello, can you send me some photos of the apartment at greenelephant888 [at] yahoo [dot] com and also send a number where I can reach you?
Thank you.
-Julie

Magdalena's picture

Hey there!

That sounds great! Is the room still available? I would be really interested! And I don't mind you being British, I like that! Smile
Please get in touch through: magdalena [dot] schuessler [at] gmail [dot] com

Greets,
Magdalena (from Germany)

Gholland's picture

Hi Jess,

I am interested in some more info and pictures.
Please can you send to gdbholland [at] gmail [dot] com and I can tell you a bit about myself.

Thanks

George

MediaMadness411's picture

Hi Jess,

Please email at cheerworkshopcambodia [at] gmail [dot] com if you still have a room available. Smile

Cheers,
Nonnie

JMak's picture

If the room is still available. Please email (pics) me at jude [dot] mak [at] gmail [dot] com or call me at 017669233. Thanks.

davidjrmintz's picture

I am interested. is it still available? my email is davidjrmintz [at] yahoo [dot] com

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum