User login

flat share near russian market $100/month!

3 replies [Last post]
ruben3's picture

Room available near Russian Market for $100/month + electricity opening mid-September.

Our flat currently has two male, two female international people aged 23-26 working in PP long-term. This room shares a bathroom with the adjacent room. The person living in the room next to yours has to walk through your room to get to theirs.

Cleaning, actually pretty fast internet, and utilities (excluding electricity) is included. Shared kitchen and living room w/ PS2. No a/c. This floor was just built so everything is really new. Khmer family living downstairs and are very nice. At least one person is always watching the gate.

Call Klara at 010 927 021.

alliecate's picture

Hey Klara - I'm moving to Phnom Penh on Thursday, and I'm interested in taking a look at your place. Could you send me a quick email (at alliecate [at] gmail [dot] com) to possibly schedule a look around?

thanks,
allie

rosiej19's picture

Hiya,

I am moving to PP tomorrow and would be very keen to take a look at the room if it is still available. If so, could you contact me (rosiejeffries [at] hotmail [dot] com) so we can arrange a viewing?

Thanks,

Rosie

kmarks's picture

Hey!

I'm moving to PP on Sunday and am very keen to have roommates!! Is the room still available? If so, could you contact me (kenishammarks [at] gmail [dot] com)?

Thanks Smile
Kenisha

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum