User login

Vespa PX 150 for Sale

4 replies [Last post]
KiwiKev's picture

I am selling a Matt Black PX 150 Vespa. It has recently been overhauled and bought back to life as part of a refurbishment project. The engine has been serviced, the electrics work and the pain job has been done albeit hand sprayed from cans. It is not registered and therefore there is no paperwork to go with this scooter. Hence the price tag of $900 and no offers please it is worth this money and probably a lot more. I just want to get it back on the road as I have my own Vespa to ride. If you are interested call Kev on 013240445. Don't dither if you are interested as I am expecting this to go quickly.

Forum Pictures: 
blu
blu's picture

Oh wow. Looks bloody awesome.

How many cans of spray paint did you end up using?

KiwiKev's picture

Well it was rubbed down and primed where it needed it first but we went through about 12 cans I think it was. And to be honest it does look Ok, not as good as a proper respray if you can get one here but we did strip it and do it as best as we could. If it gets scratched which is very likely here you just give it a blast with a spray can lol

The white wall tyres alone will cost $100 and you can't buy them here in Cambodia.

I actually like it and think it looks ok but I have another one to ride. I also think it is good value for money knowing what I spent on it.

dreammaker's picture

One of my friends is looking for the one like this.
Is this still available?

KiwiKev's picture

Yes it is but I also had someone else take a look over the weekend. Calle me on 013240445.

We had a Vespa Rally at the weekend and a few were looking at it

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum