User login

For Sale 1971 Vespa VLB Sprint ( S O L D )

5 replies [Last post]
KiwiKev's picture

For sale is a 1971 Vespa VLB Sprint in a fabulous condition. I have seen many Vespa's around Phnom Penh and I think this is one of the best I have seen. It is registered, plated and comes with a registration card.

It is in perfect working order and has a sound engine, I ride it most days. It is duck egg green and off white which is a classic Vespa colour and the paintwork is in great condition, I have recently had it touched up in places.

I am letting this bike go for $1500 and no offers. I purchased it for more and have done some work on it since but I already have another great Vespa and do not have time for them both.

If you are interested please call Kev on 013 240 445. Please no offers it is worth this money and a lot more.

Forum Pictures: 
PaulFreer's picture

Kevin - I'm keen to take it back off you if you're not keeping it. Presume it's running OK - no problems etc....Same condition etc...I'll speak to the missus to make sure I won't get divorced first. Paul St 41

KiwiKev's picture

Would be happy with that Paul, I have only taken the front rack of it and had the pair touched up where it had rusted slightly.

Apart from that it is the same. Let me know.

PaulFreer's picture

OK. do you still have the front rack so's I could refit or have you used this elsewhere...?

PaulFreer's picture

aside from the above - weekend OK to arrange...?

KiwiKev's picture

Yes I have the front rack but it was ruining the paintwork.

Weekend is fine. My number is 013240445 give me a a quick call to confirm.

Can I consider it sold ?

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum