User login

Room available now in 3 bedroom shared flat, $200/month, with rooftop

No replies
gab156's picture

This advert is for a room in a 3 bedroom flatshare which is available now.

The apartment would be shared with two flatmates (one English girl and one American guy) working in Phnom Penh, who have been my flatmates during my stay in this city. They are very easy-going, interesting, laid-back, clean and always friendly. I vouch for them completely, as they are not only good roommates, but also very good friends, and that is something that is not always easy to find.

The apartment is located in a parallel street to Norodom Boulevard, 5 minutes south from the Independence Monument. Very safe and quiet area, and at the same very authentic. The flat is the upper part of a building owned by a Khmer family, who is renting us the top floor. Moreover, there is a huge rooftop lit up at night, which is amazing. And an area where you can safely park your moto or bicycle.

The room is big and has its own bathroom, ceiling fan, hot water, AC and furniture.
The price is 200$/month, plus utilities, which are around 30$/month, and cover electricity, water, internet, etc.

A month deposit is required.

If you are interested in the room and would like to have a look at it, please contact us at elindert [at] gmail [dot] com or 0978506524

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum