Are you passionate about protecting children around the world from all forms of abuse? Are you interested in using your communication and social media skills while supporting the ChildSafe team? Then join us!
You will be joining the multi-disciplinary team of Friends-International (FI) comprised of over 600 professionals committed to creating innovative social services for youth, children and families worldwide.
What will you do?
As a ChildSafe Volunteer, you will support the ChildSafe team to expand its activities and ensure better and stronger child protection system across the globe.
You will also support training delivery to our partners to change behavior towards protecting children and support the implementation of various ChildSafe campaigns.
Your responsibilities as a CHILDSAFE INTERNATIONAL VOLUNTEER will include:
• Ensuring smooth administrative process and compiling necessary paperwork
• Work with the communication to improve online visibility of the ChildSafe activities
• Working with other NGOs that are implementing ChildSafe activities to provide support
• Working with business partner such as hotels, tour agencies, restaurants etc. to provide support
• Work on ensuring all communication materials and training are up to date such as proposals and presentations
• You are a dynamic team worker who enjoys writing and supporting teams
• You are passionate about working with marginalized children&youth, their families and their communities
• You have a professional level of communication skills and working experience in marketing industry
• You have good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
• You are fluent in written and spoken English
You will be based in our Headquarters in Phnom Penh.
This is a voluntary, unpaid position and we expect you to commit at least 3-6 months.
Friends-International is a social enterprise that works with marginalized urban children and youth, their families and communities, to help them become independent and productive citizens of their country.
We drive an innovative network of government and non-government organizations working together to solve the problems children and youth face worldwide. The objective is to significantly improve the quality and impact of services to marginalized urban children and youth and related groups through an effective network of internationally recognized organizations. We have developed a holistic social integration cycle that is based on individual and community needs to achieve best practice methods directly or in collaboration with partners.
Join us by:
Submitting your cover letter with a CV to hr [at] friends-international [dot] org with the caption subject: ChildSafe International Volunteer.
Friends-International is an equal opportunity employer and the successful candidate will be selected based on merit.
The successful applicant will be expected to comply with Friends-International’s Child Protection Policy. This position is open until filled.