User login

Western Style Apartment. with Five Months Left on Lease $220pm. Option to Continue Lease. Urgently Need to Return O/S.

No replies
Jaz
Jaz's picture

Hello there

I am having to return home urgently for family reasons and I have five more months left on my lease, meaning you could start on 16 January and end the lease on 16 June 2011. The rent is an excellent price at $220 per month and within the lease I have had stated that the rent cannot be increased until its end. The security deposit is $440.

There is no water cost, although there is an electric hot water service. Electricity is 25 cents per kw (and no funny business occuring with this as in my last place of residence where I was charged $90 for a month of electricity).

In this current residence when I was unemployed and at home a lot my bill was never more than $55 per month. Now that I am working my electricity is around $40-50 per month, and I use what I like (esp air-con).

In this modern apartment the balcony is off the kitchen, which has a two burner stove, fridge and fan. There are also two wicker chairs with cushions and a glass-top table. There is a good 54cm television that works very well.

The bed is large and very comfortable with a wooden bedhead and base with two pillows and one set of sheets provided. There are two wooden bedside cupboards with a drawer in each. One of the things I thoroughly make use of is the huge wardrobe with a shelf inside and space on top for storage.

The bathroon is a western-style with wash basin, mirror, a good towel rack and best of all a deep bathtub.

This apartment is walking distance to Orussey Market and less than five minutes moto drive from Lucky Supermarket in Sihanouk Boulevarde, and Pencil Department Store and Paragon Shopping Centre both in Street 214. It is also opposite Olympic Stadium and has a top floor, which is airy with beautiful views. This is also where the communal washing machine is situated.

Please contact Jaz on 0975 590 155rentalEe

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum