User login

Serviced/Furnished Apartments from $250

5 replies [Last post]
murray's picture

I am happy to report that I am now no longer the owner of an English Language School.
Previously I was going to rent a large 6 storey building on street 197 and turn it into half school/half apartments.

I will still be moving to this brand new building but purely as a manager of the 23 apartment building.
There will be no school.

The building is on Street 197, a quiet street which is a stone’s throw from the Sovanna Shopping Mall.

The elevator has been installed and is currently being wired in by electricians. It should be completed in the very near future

As far as apartments go we have;
2 small 1 bedroom apartments at $250 per month.
6 large 1 bedroom apartments at $300
4 small 2 bedroom apartments at $300
10 large 2 bedroom apartments at $500

All apartments will be serviced and furnished.
Apartments can be secured now with a deposit.
No rent will be payable until you move in, and that can be as late as February 1, 2010.
Our first tenants are moving in this weekend although they may have to use the stairs for a week or so.

There is a rooftop bar, restaurant as well as extensive indoor sporting facilities.
As mentioned under another thread on EAS those facilities include a slate 9-ball table, gym, sauna, indoor bowls, darts, large TVs, South African satellite TV and a squash court.

Apart from the squash court, bar and restaurant, everything else will be free.

As I am now a man of leisure, please call me to arrange an inspection at any time.

Cheers Murray. (Phone 012 948 529)

Rhino's picture

Edit: Read other post re squash court bookings.

hoefinger's picture

i will be in pp for 6 weeks finishing up some work from jan 15-feb14. would you be interested in renting out a small one bedroom for short term? if so, please email me: hoefinger [at] hotmail [dot] com Thanks!

MHD
MHD's picture

Murray, are you interested in short-term tenants? I will be in Phnom Penh from 6 February until 1 March.
Thanks!
Melissa

tomasf's picture

hello murray,
I am interested in a one or two bedroom flat, still available?
I will be there in PP for one year, arriving the 17th of Feb.
Can you confirm?
thanks,
tomas

boguelads's picture

Do you currently have any apartments available? I will be moving to Phnom Penh in less than two weeks. I am interested in your apartments. Please let me know if they are available and if you have pictures.

Thanks,
Amy

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum