User login

Room for Rent in Large 2 bedroom: Wat Bathom, ST 240, Royal Place Area

1 reply [Last post]
cambodiacalling's picture

Hi!

I have an extra room available in a beautiful, very clean, large 2 story apartment. You will have access to a wrap around balcony on the first floor that overlooks WAT Bathom and a private rooftop terrace overlooking palm trees, red terracotta rooftops, and a bit of the Phnom Penh skyline.

It's on a quiet street one block from ST. 240 (The Shop, Redapron, Rubies, Chocolate, The Royal Palace, etc) and within walking distance to Pencil Supermarket, Paragon, Brown Cafe, and Hun Sen Park.

Your Room: is fully furnished with aircon, fan, and a large private bathroom.

The apartment is furnished with everything including plants, dishes, and linens. It is on the upper two floors with a very nice, unobtrusive, English speaking landlady who lives on the bottom floor. There is space for a bike or scooter to be parked within the gate.

Me: I am in my early 30's American female working in nonprofit. I am low-key, quiet, clean, and travel a lot.

Hope to hear from you if you have other questions: 078-638-305

On Street 244 near street 19
$300 plus 1/2 utilities
Available now

Linda's picture

Is your room still available? It sounds ideal for our needs. I am an Australian woman working for 3 months with an NGO near the Royal Palace and would love to get a fully furnished room nearby. My husband is with me for three weeks then he will return to Australia on April 28. It would be useful if you have internet. Could you let me know the answers to these questions on linda [at] paperlesspages [dot] com
Thanks

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum