User login

Room for rent in big shared appartment in Phnom Penh st 278 from 1st Nov

1 reply [Last post]
sophie.duf's picture

Hey everyone !
Sadly I'm leaving my beautiful appartment in Phnom Penh to go back to France at the beginning of November.

The room has air-con and its own bathroom. It is fully equipped with bed, shelves, wardrobe, desk, it has two windows so lots of sunlight.
It is in a shared flat with 3 nice guys (American, French, New Zealand) and nice neighbours downstairs.

The flat is ideally located in a quiet residential area but still close to the bars and restaurants on st 278. Very close to Lucky supermarket. The rent is 200$/month + 50$ cost (water, gas, electricity, cleaner who does the laundry as well).
The appartment has a big terrasse with a BBQ to share some good times with the flat mates. But everyone also keeps its own private space.

I lived there 4 months and I highly recommend it!
Send me an email to sophie-dufour [at] hotmail [dot] fr I can share some pictures also
or give me a call to drop by :012 231 043

Hope to hear from you soon

Sophie

afranco's picture

Hey there!

My boyfriend and I (both from the US) are heading to Phnom Penh in a couple of days (November 10th) and will be there until the end of December to work with a local NGO doing some design work. Your place sounds great. If a short term lease (2 months) is do-able, we'd love to see some pictures of the place. We are in Vietnam right now and do not have a phone we can use, but feel free to email me at franco [dot] aimee [at] gmail [dot] com

Hope to hear form you soon.

Thanks!

Aimee

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum