User login

Room available near Tuol Sleng ($120/month)

2 replies [Last post]
Carys's picture

We have one room for rent (available immediately) in our 3-bedroom apartment in BKK2, close to Toul Sleng (street 300 between 105 and 113). We are currently a Welsh-Kiwi female and an American male living in the house and we are both working with different NGOs here.

The apartment is a typical Khmer style place with our lovely friendly Khmer landlords living below. It has two floors and the available room is on the first floor, next to the lounge, it has an ensuite bathroom and aircon. It is furnished with a table and chair, wardrobe, double bed and fan.

The apartment has a big balcony facing the street, which is a great spot for breakfast. The large living room has really high ceilings (full 2 floors) and is all furnished including TV and dvd player. The kitchen is also fully equipped. Basically you don't need to bring anything but yourself. We have access to the entire roof top with great views over BKK2. There is space downstairs for motos and bicycle parking.

The neighbourhood is very friendly and filled with local restaurants and shops. Also there is great little market just 100 meters from our door as well as tons of street food vendors.

The rent is only 120$ per month ($140 if couple) + utilities/cleaner (approx. 30$ per month). The cleaner comes twice a week and is amazing and very trustworthy.

We would prefer to live with a non-smoker. More photos of the house and room coming soon.

Please email me (carys_everett [at] yahoo [dot] co [dot] uk) if interested.

Forum Pictures: 
emilkazounis's picture

Hi, we have just emailed you.
Thanks

Valarmorghulis's picture

Hi!
Is the room still available?
We are an Spanish couple and we are moving to Phnom Pehn at the beginning of January. We intend to stay there minimum until the half of May (when I finish my internship) But it's possible we stay also june and july; or longer if I extend my possition.
Thanks

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum