User login

Room available (150 a month)

10 replies [Last post]
jobien's picture

Hi,

We are re-advertising!

We are looking for a nice flatmate for July, 150 dollar a month, corner Norodom and 184 street. It is an easy, simple, ok apartment on an excellent location, share with 2 very friendly girls (age: 26-33).

I am staying till November, so we could extent until later, but then we'll need to find another flatmate from August onwards, cuz my other flatmate will be moving out at the beginning of August. There is no lease so it is nice and flexible.

There is internet and it is safe and friendly. Airco and airy... Great cool and clean tiles too...

If you are interested, come and say hello and we can discuss options.

Cheers,

Jobien

karenlisagreene's picture

I am arriving in Phnom Penh June 16 and will need a place pretty quickly. I plan to stay until June 21. Your place sounds perfect. I'm an anthropologist. Female, over 30. I'll be in the field doing research most of the time or writing. I am quiet, independent. Know people in Phnom Penh so I won't be clingy. Speak a bit of Khmer. Would take it right now if you'd have me. Can we make it happen? yubathedog [at] email [dot] com

talav's picture

Hello !

I am a french girl looking for a colocation in Bangkok from now until the beginning of September. I am working for an NGO.
I am interested in your ad. If the room is still available, can we meet this week end to visit the room ?
I have no phone number yet, but you can send me an email at : talav09 [at] gmail [dot] com.

See you !

ashleyinPP's picture

Hi Jobien,

I just arrived today and will be staying through the end of November. I am very interested in stopping by tomorrow (Saturday June 13) or the next day to see your apartment. Please email me and let me know if you are around and if you apartment is still available!

Thanks!
Ashley

jobien's picture

Guys, if you are still interested, let us know. Our expected flatmate is not coming after all, so we are looking out for someone again.

Best!

Jobien

jobien's picture

Aby,

my phone got stolen...! please send me an email with your number!...

jobien

sbell's picture

Hi jobien, is this room still available? Please let me know - scottpbell [at] gmail [dot] com. Thanks.

sezbeej's picture

Hi Jobien

Is this room still avail - my email is tursarah [at] gmail [dot] com

Thanks

Sarah.

redjen's picture

Hi Jobien

I would be really interested in seeing the room. My email is jenmcbride at gmail dot com.

Look forward to hearing from you
Jen

judepaul09's picture

Please contact me! Would love to rent your room! NGO worker, 22yrs old. Would like to see the place and meet as soon as possible:

Cell: 090707851
jude005 AT gmail dot com

Best,
jude

jobien's picture

ok, sorry guys. No more room available. How do I delete this post?

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum