User login

RENTED!!! - Room for rent near st240 - only $145/month

8 replies [Last post]
duff_mick's picture

Room for rent in our 4 bedroom sharehouse on street 19 (just around the corner from st 240).
Large room in a beautiful khmer style house.
Furnished and ready to move into.
Ensuite with toilet and hot water shower.
Secure parking for a bicycle or moto.

ONLY $145/month + electricity (about $8/month) + cleaner ($15month).

Ready to move into on Monday 1st Feb - call me to have a look +855 92 842531

P.S. We may also have a room available at the end of February.

Thanks,
Michael

teresadiez's picture

hi Michael,
this is Teresa. as I couldn't see the house yesterday, what about today lunch time?

duff_mick's picture

Hi Theresa, yes lunch time today is ok. I won't be on internet again today - please send me a message on my phone to confirm what time.
cheers

judepaul09's picture

Hello!

Could you please let me know if a room will be available at the end of February? Will be taking a one-month home leave starting this Thursday and will need a place when I return.

Would it be possible to check out the house later this week before I leave so in case there is a room available?

-Jude
jude005 At gmail DOT com

MHD
MHD's picture

Hi Michael

I imagine you want a more permanent roommate, but I am looking for someplace for February only. Please let me know if you would consider that.

Melissa

iffletoe's picture

Hi Michael,

I'd also be interested in a room in mid/late February (my current lease expires in the middle of the month). I'm a quiet, 29yo American student looking for a room for six weeks, through the end of March. Could you please let me know if a room becomes available?

Thanks,

Andrea

Jetti's picture

Hey Michael,

Is the room still available? would arrive by the end of feb and need a room for six months.
I am 28 years old, from Germany. would like top contact you for more details.

thanks

duff_mick's picture

thanks for all the replies - this room has been taken, but another will available in two weeks - from the 20th February. I'll post a new ad on this forum, the room is also $145 and all the same details as above.

Please contact me directly if you are interested 092 842531.

duff_mick's picture

Jetti: please email me at michael [at] duff [dot] tv and I can send you more information, cheers

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum