User login

Nice Room in Western Furnished Apartment - $225

No replies
francois-pp's picture

I'm looking for a smart roommate (single person or a couple) for a large room in a Western Apartment near Russian Market.
My name is François, I am French, easygoing and a busy roommate! I lived in Phnom Penh since a year and work in tourism.
Property has 2 bedrooms with private bathrooms, 3 balconies on 1st floor of an individual house really quite and safe. All the furniture and equipment are already bought so just bring yourself and your suitcase - no need for extra costs! There is place in the garden to park motorbike or bicycle.
PERIOD : available October 23rd.
PRICE: $225 per month + Elec., Water, Wi-Fi (around $40 per month)
LOCATION: Russian Market, Street 147 near Street 155. The area is nice there are mini marts, Russian market and some restaurants.
DESCRIPTION: The flat is fully equipped with western kitchen, balconies, washing machine, Wi-Fi, hot shower, large gas stove, safe place for parking, air-conditioning in room, nice view from balcony on quiet street. It's already furnished with a great sofa, a king size bed, TV, office desk and chair, cupboard etc… Let’s go and see !
The apartment will be available for moving in on the 23rd of October, but I'm flexible if you need to move in latter until first of November. It's the perfect place for those who want to discover an area where life is enjoyable.
Please see pictures below and feel free to contact me by mail (horizon [dot] 972 [at] hotmail [dot] fr) or phone (089 599 677) for more info or if you want to come and take a look !

Forum Pictures: 

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum