User login

Need Subletter St.111 (July 10-Aug.3)

No replies
minjeong's picture

Hello, I am an American law student and I rented an apartment for my summer here for longer than I need it for. I wasn't sure about my dates when I had to sign a lease, but my roommates and I loved this apartment so much, we went ahead and signed. I have wireless internet, a huge room with a view of the entire city because we are on the 6th floor of a full 24-hr security building. There are huge windows in the enormous kitchen, living room, bathroom and there is a balcony, laundry, and A/C. We are right across from one of the best restaurants in Phnom Penh, the Fisherman's Quag. I have tons of pictures if you would like to see for yourself. The building is owned by V-Trust so every time we need something, we just call downstairs and they fix it right away. Please let me know if you are interested. The month's rent is $300 so pro-rated, the rent would be $210 for July 10-August 3, although you could move in sooner if you need a place sooner. You can contact me by gmail at bigsur [at] gmail [dot] com or my cell: 017-557-648.

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum