User login

Looking for share central apt feb-april 2015

2 replies [Last post]
johnil's picture

Lived in kh till a little over a year ago but coming back this February to do MSc thesis. Likely to travel extensively but need a good base in PP and would very much prefer a shared apartment to hotels/guesthouses or service apt.

What... I'm looking a spare room in a shared apt, pref. installed aircon and a sweet balcony or rooftop for that afterwork beer and the occasional fridge-to-fridge party.

Where... doesn't have to be super central, pref not riverside. Being Tra Beak is ok, Toul Kork not so. Lived in BKK1, 2 and 3 before and liked it.

Who... guys, girls, don't really care as long as you're cool people who like to chat and get together when off work.

When... tentatively arriving early February (mgt be late January depending on ski-trip dates still to be set) and staying till sometime early-mid April.

Me... Swedish guy, 30, worked for Forum Syd Cambodia from 2011-2013 on climate, D&HR.

Cheers,
Jo

artocamera's picture

HI My friend Ruben regularly rents out rooms in his very big 2 storey house in boeung tra bek
it matches your description give him a call at 010 225 079

rubenmahendran's picture

hi

We have a beautiful western design house in Boeng Trebek which is about 10 minutes from BKK1 and the Russian market. our room come with a queen size bed, cupboards and attached bathroom.

Our home is quite big with lots of space and its well kept and quiet with a nice potted garden.
Its a beautiful property with a fully equipped kitchen, dining room,large living room and lots of parking space. There is a huge open attic and a very nice balcony on the 2nd floor, great for sitting out or for a cool party.

Its very secure house, the owner is a well known senior police officer. The neighborhood is very lively with its own sub commune. Its a dead-end road and there are no noisy mini-factories nearby.

There are motos and tuk tuks available just round the corner, and lots of shops and small restaurants in the neighborhood. There has not been any snatch thieves, mugging or break-ins on my street in the last 3 years I have lived here!

The house has a fast & strong wifi. Our maid will clean your room and do your laundry and change your sheets one a week!. Rent will include electricity, water,garbage collection and bottled drinking water, All you need is to pay fixed monthly rent of USD 250 per month.
Just 5 minutes away s very nice LyLa Sport & Fitness center, with a gym,an adult 25 meter pool, dance studio, etc.

Its house not suitable for those on a tight budget or wanting to be near town center, nor someone who wants to have a party house.

Call or email me and I will send some pictures of the rooms.
thanks

Ruben Mahendran

+ 855 012 225079
+ 855 010 225079
rubenmahendran [at] gmail [dot] com

We must become the change we want to see !! (Mahatma Gandhi)

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum