User login

Looking for roommate - Riverside Apartment $250 + utilities

2 replies [Last post]
munkey85's picture

Hi,

I live in a really nice apartment on the riverside. My roommate is heading back to the states mid-October, so I'm looking for someone to take over his room.

It's a bedroom with a separate private bathroom. We have a kitchen, a really large living room with a dining room table and a balcony with a wonderful view of the river (and palm trees!).

The bedroom has a/c and you can pick up an Online wi-fi signal. It is fully furnished with bed, desk, mirror, desk drawers, and wardrobe. The bathroom has a really good hot water shower.

Rent is $250 which includes cable and trash. Electricity is about $35-50/person, water is $5/person and our maid is $25/person. She comes in twice a week and does laundry.

Send me a private message with your e-mail address and I'll get back to you.

jennyiao's picture

Is the room you mentioned still available? I have to move out of the current apartment by the end of Oct as the land lady is moving back to her own country. I'm looking for an apartment to share until mid Dec. Call me 099810570. Jenny

mel.bossina's picture

Hi !

If the apartment hasn't already been taken, could I please come and take a look???

I'm looking for something anytime from now until 21 Dec 08.

Melinda

PS My friend has a local phone number here, could you please call if the room is still available? 016 595 203

thanks Smile

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum