User login

Looking for a great flatmate in February/March.170US$ all included (electricety, cleaner, internet....)!

1 reply [Last post]
Drobstar's picture

Hey Everybody!

I have been living in Cambodia for a while now (3 years) and need someone to share my apartment with for my last amazing weeks. The apartment is located close to the Russian Market and next to the Monivong. So you are quick at BKK or at the Riverside (maybe a couple of minutes). It is western furnished with a lot of light. It has a really nice kitchen fully equipped for everyone who loves cooking... including an oven.
I have a cleaner who will wash our clothes and clean the rooms and dishes. The rooms are nicely furnished and I bought a lot of plants and flowers. And, of course I should not forget to mention the Balcony. The House is guarded and in a save area. I live in the third floor, two Balconies and good view (up to Rock clu and even the River).
The apartment House has a huge rooftop with sitting area, small gym and whirpool.
I have a extra Matraze in the living room which we can leave there or put in the rooms if we have visitors.
The Price is including electricity, internet, cleaner, TV, rubbish... absolutely everything. The price is negotiable. I need someone to move in from now.
So if you like the sound of my apartment, drop me a line or call me. I am looking forward to a nice housemate I can share some time with now by then.

You can move in in the middle of February (12th) until the middle of March (16th). I will leave Cambodia on the 17th of March. Join me for my last weeks in Cambodia, which will be hopefully full of great memories and experiences!
Cheeeers!
call me: 089884454

daniel.kai.liu's picture

Hey there!

Cheers

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum