User login

Huge 4-bed flat Street 278 for rent - fantastic deal

4 replies [Last post]
bing's picture

2 bedrooms in huge 4-bed flat available from March 1 (earlier negotiable).

Rooms are bright, furnished, with A/C, and ensuite hot water. The smaller room is $150 pcm, while the bigger is $175 (plus utilities at Khmer rates).

The flat itself is on the first floor and has a big kitchen with stove and fridge, massive livingroom with TV, sofa etc., lovely big balcony with plants and washing machine. Parking for a couple of motos and bicycles downstairs. Landlord is very friendly and gets things fixed. The only reason we're moving is that we want a 2-bedroom.

Renting the whole flat is also possible ($600 pcm).

For more info an pictures please e-mail noralindstrom(at)gmail.com

beatgirlontour's picture

Is this still available?

missmels's picture

Is this place still avaliable? Has it just been occupied by the two people moving out or are there 2 flatmates remaining? I am keen to move into a place with flatties. Anyway let me know if its still avaliable

Soz
Soz's picture

Hi,

I am keen to move into a place with flatmates, so just looking for one room. I am a 29, Irish, relaxed and friendly. I am looking for somewhere for 6 months at least. I arrive next Wednesday (8th). If there is a room going I would love to come check it out. You can contact me on sozfreyne [at] gmail [dot] com.

Thanks.

amber_rowsell's picture

hey,

I'm also interested in moving into a house with flatmates so unless this is already fully jam packed with people, let me know if visiting it is still a possibility.

Cheers,

Amber

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum