User login

Flatmate needed - Room available $133 PCM in 3 bed flat BKK3

4 replies [Last post]
nicksmename's picture

Hello

One room has just become available, immediately if you wish, or on or before the 1st feb 2010. The room in a 2 year old 3 bed flat which comes with an on-suite shower and toilet, air-con, bed and wardrobe. The rest of the flat - we have a large airy bright living room with a balcony and large kitchen also with another balcony. Plus another toilet and shower off the kitchen. Plus a large roof terrace with roof.

We are situated a block or two behind Toul Sleng in BKK3 between 163 on a quite street, with Toul Tom Poung not too far away, Spark club a little closer and food market almost across the road - Olympic's food market after its relocation.

The Flat sits above our nice landlords living downstairs, with ample room for a bike or two - possibly a car even, there is room, just sometimes maybe in the way for the owner to move their car - rare. In the evenings its all locked up behind our large gates and razor wire with our security guard keeping a watchful eye.

The total rent is $400 PCM, so divide by 3 is $133.33 PCM. We don't use our air-con in our rooms so the electricity comes in at a nice low figure of about $30 bucks total - the air-con is available for you to use but you will have to pay the extra. Water is free. We have a cleaner who comes 3 times a week who also does our laundry at the cost of $55 PCM. So you can look to pay a total of $165 PCM if you don't use the air-con. You will need to pay one months deposit and be staying for a minimum of 2 months, preferably longer.

You can contact me, Nick, on 012 817 554. thanks

haven't any pictures really except for this one i already have on the net. Our balcony is three quarters shown on the bottom right.

hoefinger's picture

hey nick, ill be in pp for 6 weeks finishing up some work from jan 15-feb 24....was wondering if you'd be interested in a short term rental. if so, let me know: hoefinger [at] hotmail [dot] com thanks!

nicksmename's picture

no, sorry.

charlie86's picture

Nick,

Private messaged you about the room - very much interested, if its still available.

Cheers,

Charlie

Annelise's picture

Hey Nick,

My name's Annelise, I'm moving to PP for 6 months on Monday 25 Jan and looking for a place asap. Im really interested in the room - is it still available?

I don't have a phone set up yet but I'll be in touch when i do, otherwise you can contact me on annelise [dot] c [dot] young [at] gmail [dot] com. Am keen to come and check it out next week sometime.

Cheers,

Annelise

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum