User login

Flat Share Wanted From Mid-November, $100-$150/Month

2 replies [Last post]
blwoods99's picture

Hello,

My name is Ben and I am an American living in Phnom Penh. My friend, Henry (also American), is coming to Phnom Penh in mid-November to volunteer here for 5 months. He is looking to share an apartment for between $100 and $150 per month, including electricity, water, etc. He is an all-around good guy, very tidy, very nice, very good company. If anyone is interested in sharing an apartment with him or has a room available, please contact me at blwoods [at] gmail [dot] com.

Cheers,

Ben

pinklizard's picture

Hi Ben! I'm Adeline, Singaporean national, also looking for a roomie, already here in Phnom Penh but I can wait around for your friend to arrive. However, I have 2 dogs, and if this is a problem, skip the message Smile

I am currently apartment/room flatmate hunting, and am looking for a 2-bedroom apartment to share with someone since i'm traveling a lot and feel safer with someone that is in the house full time. Let me know if your friend's interested. adeline1610 [at] gmail [dot] com

meveritt's picture

Hi,
I have 2 rooms available anytime after Nov. 21. A few blocks south of russian market in a new building. It's three bedrooms, lots of windows and wonderfully high ceilings. 3rd level, landlord lives on the ground floor with another flat below. Western style kitchen with granite counter tops at the right height. Large living/dining room and a front balcony. There is a cat, but she spends most of her time outside. Rent is $185/mo plus utilities, cleaning lady is $30/mo. My number is 077909501.

Cheers,
Mary

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum