User login

Flat mate needed! $133.33PCM BKK3

5 replies [Last post]
nicksmename's picture

Delia is moving out for pastures new, so we need somebody to take on her room. The room is available this month - You can move in the last week of September.

The room pictured below is almost identical to the one available. Its on the first floor of our flat and comes with a double bed, wardrobe, air-con and en-suite bathroom.

En-suite.

Total rent for our 3 bed apartment is $400. So split into 3 its $133.33 each plus utilities.

We have a maid, Malie, who comes 2 times a week at the cost of $35 plus $5 for washing powder etc per month.

Other rooms don't use their air-con, but it is of course fine for a new tenant to use. Our electricity bill never comes in over $40, so anymore would be yours to pay if the air-con was used.

We have a security guard from 7pm till 7am. The building is very secure and is located on a very quiet street with our very nice landlord and lady living beneath.

Water, TV and garbage is all included in the rent.

Total $$$ per calendar month has never been more than $160 each - it keeps falling between $155 - $160 PCM

Internet is not included, however this can be arranged, and could be for as little as $5 extra per month for a broadband connection.

This is our big Kitchen. Comes with everything you need.

Or from a different angle ... also notice we have a extra toilet/shower which houses our washing machine.

We also have a large living room, with TV and comfy seats - with a sun catching balcony attached.

Very quiet street with typical view.

We have ample parking for bikes, and even a car could be parked on the property.

We are in very short walking distance to fresh fruit and vegetable market, 2 minute drive to the Russian market and a less than 5 minutes drive to the restaurants of BKK1.

Just one months deposit is needed - there is nothing to sign, however a 2 month notice is needed if you intend to leave/move out. 3 month minimum stay, preferably longer.

Come take a look. Call 012 817 554 to arrange viewing.

Nick

Last one, image from outside.

AttachmentSize
Flat_03September10_MG_8325_nicksellsphotographyDOTcom.jpg66.76 KB
karenlisagreene's picture

Hi Nick and friends, I just talked to Jocelyn. She thought you might have a room available. I would like to be able to ride my bike to work at Pannasastra University nr. Independence monument. Is that a reasonable distance? I am an anthroplogist, teaching and doing research. Your place sounds perfect, especially if there is a reasonable amount of light in the apartment. I fear the cave. Karen 012 536 238 karenlisagreene [at] hotmail [dot] com

nicksmename's picture

Sorry I lost the numbers of the guys and gals who came round and a jess via text today.

Interested applicants please get back in touch.

thanks

nick

012 817 554

mwm1985's picture

Hey Nick,

I just got into town so I don't have a phone yet...the place sounds awesome! Can you email me @ minesmw [at] gmail [dot] com? I'd love to come take a look and meet you guys.

Thanks!

Matt

nicksmename's picture

Room has been rented. Thanks

lao.nord's picture

I am definitely interested.
I don't have a phone yet but will try and call you tonight from Skype.
Thanks

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum