User login

2bedroom flat with amazing rooftop (see video) $ 300 (chinese embassy/russian market)

No replies
jwhoogstra's picture

I am helping my amazing landlady to find new tenants, because I have to leave my Western/ Khmer apartment on April 17. The apartment is on St. 183 near Chinese Embassy and on walking distance ( 7 min) from Russian Market.

The apartment is light, spacious and ideal for a couple or roommates. The furniture in the apartment is in traditional Khmer style, which you hate or love . It has a living room, a bedroom with ensuite downstairs, big kitchen (with fridge, washing machine), balcony, a bedroom upstairs with almost ensuite bathroom and access to an amazing rooptop (4 m x 20 m ) with a bathroom upstairs! I am not looking forward to leave this place, but it’s too far from my work. I made a video when I moved in, please forgive the quality and the mess you see, but you get a better idea of the flat! You can find the video here:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151285160490929&set=vb.520465928&t...

The rent of the apartment is 300 $ and there is a contract till November 17 this year. The amenities are per month are:

- Water $5 per person
- Garbage $ 5
- TV $ 5
- Digi internet (4 mbps) $ 35
- Cleaner $ 35 ( depends if you want a cleaner of not)
- Electricity is 1300 riel per kilowatt

There is also a deposit of $ 300.

Please contact me at 097 8138 906 for a viewing or email me on jannekehoogstraaten [at] hotmail [dot] com.

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum