User login

$250/month Room in 2 Bedroom by Royal Palace Street 240

4 replies [Last post]
regan's picture

I am moving and want to find someone to take my room. It is fully furnished and available 1 June in a Huge 2 Bedroom that is Newly Renovated. There are 2 bathrooms, so you would get your own private bathroom. The place is across from the Royal Palace in Daun Penh, right by St 240. The term is until 20 July with the option to extend.

The apartment is on the top (4th) floor so you get lots of light. There is a large living room area and a huge balcony with a private laundry machine.

There is A/C and fans in each room. The area is super safe, and there is a security guard at night.

Cable/water/hot water included. Electricity is around $25 per person each month.

If you know about the neighborhood, it is in the heart of everything you would need in Phnom Penh. The Shop is just around the corner for great coffee, pastries, delicious lunches. You are a 5 minute walk from both BKK1 and from the Riverside. The best bookstore in town, D's Books, is also a mere minute away on 240. Good wine is just on the corner at the Red Apron and Rubies and the Warehouse.

The other roommate is a lovely French girl who is very amiable, nonconfrontational, easy-going.

UPDATE: The apartment has been taken.

(But I might have some co-workers looking to sublet, so contact Alex at 092570325 if you're interested)

alexandra0130's picture

Hi!

I am a 24 year old American girl who is interested in the room you are subletting! I am unable to call or text you because I am currently in the US, but it would be great to set up an email conversation! I am interested in subletting the room between June 10 and July 12, if it is available then. My email is akk2138 [at] columbia [dot] edu.

Thanks!
Alexandra

regan's picture

hey alexandra. great. will send you an email now.

regan's picture
frederic-alexandre's picture

hy

My name is frederic I am a 24 year old french guy and I will be working in Phnom Penh between mid june and october. I am really intersting in the room you are subletting!if the room is still available please contact me by mail frederictian [at] hotmail [dot] fr.
thanks

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum