User login

2-bedroom serviced apt with a city view - $650!

No replies
azurmaiko's picture

Hello dream-house seekers!

My two-bedroom apartment near the German Embassy will be available from Sunday, 8 Nov. onwards as I will move out to another place this Saturday.

This is a serviced apartment on the 7th floor with a great city view. The apartment comes with two large bedrooms, two bathrooms, a separate kitchen, a dining area and a living room. All the rooms have large windows facing either East, South or North, so that it's really bright and airy. There's a small balcony attached to the living room.

The rent is $650, including water, cable TV, Internet, garbage collection, cleaning the apartment (twice a week) and even a parking space if you require. It's a bargain!

I have made a six-month lease contract up to 8 Feb 2010, but because of inconvenience for my work, I have decided to move to another place. I'd like someone to take over the remaining of my contract (3 more months) so that I wouldn't lose my deposit. The new tenant can stay beyond my contract period.

If you are interested in this place, please text me at 012 488 319 ASAP. Viewing can be arranged.

Many thanks!

AttachmentSize
DSC_1209.JPG33.67 KB
DSC_1211.JPG39.87 KB
DSC_1212.JPG24.73 KB

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum