User login

120$ per month. 3 bedrooms available Street 21 near Independance monument.

6 replies [Last post]
sopsopsop's picture

Hi, I'm moving in a big apartment (the whole building) including the ground floor + 3 floors and a big terrace.
It is located on street 21 (3 minutes from Independance monument by moto), a quiet and safe street where a lot of foreigners are living.
It is close to BKK1, riverside, independance monument...
The place is fully furnished: beds, closets, cooker, fridge, tv, sofas, washing-machine...

Rooms available: 2 with air-conditioner, and one with fan. (Charges will be discussed)
The indicated price doesn't include electricity and hot-water (Overall max 50$ per month)

I'm a 23-years old french-khmer guy living with my sister.
I'm looking for room-mates to share this wonderful property in a good atmosphere.

Fore more information please contact me at: sophana.ly-at-gmail.com !
More photos are available here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150529040092237.362367.676727...

Forum Pictures: 
sopsopsop's picture

Hi
The rooms are still available.
Feel free to ask me for visit at anytime.

pepsicoke's picture

Can you please call me at 089 267 nine two zero to arrange a visit? I'm on Str 21 now.

missmels's picture

Hi there, I could be keen to have a look sometime. How many people will be living there altogether? And does the kitchen come equipped with gas cooker and oven? How much would the room be with air conditioning? And does this room have any furniture or not? I am happy either way just looking around and seeing what is avaliable

Cheers

amber_rowsell's picture

hey,

I don't know whether all the rooms have gone but I if not, I'm a teacher here and would like to have a look around if possible. My name is Amber and my number is 015429366. Fly me a text or message on here if they've all been taken up.

Cheers,

Amber

Charlie_lou's picture

Hey sop, is the room available?

I'm really interested and need to move out of my current place ASAP.
My names Charlie,I'm a teacher in PP, my boyfriend and I are looking for a place and your's sounds perfect. You can contact me on either of these numbers 0973529232 or 090246886, let me know if they have been taken or not.
Cheers Charlie

Helenelnl's picture

Hello
i m really interested too
i just arrive in phnom penh
i work in ong in phnom penh
you can phone me 016 211 875
ambre and charlie if you are interested
we can look for together
Helene 016 211 875

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum