User login

UPDATED - May 2012 -Rules for real estate agents

14 replies [Last post]
Expat Admin's picture

Updated January 2014

This is now a paid forum for real estate agents.

* MAXIMUM of ONE (1) property per day (24 hrs) - any more than 1 property and we will delete the additional ones (randomly)- this is per agency - if your agency has multiple accounts - posting more than 1 property will also result in deletion of postings and possible blocking of the account

* Real estate agents please state that you are in fact a real estate agent.

* Prices MUST be stated.

* Area of the property - which location.

* Bumping up your own forum posts is forbidden.

* Multiple posting of a property is forbidden . Post it ONCE ONLY

If you are a real estate agent posting a rental property in this section, there are rules that you MUST adhere to or your posts WILL be deleted without warning. We will from time to time as need be update / change the rules. It is up to you to be aware of the changes.

We have now added this new forum specifically for real state agents - this is the only forum for posting as real estate agents for properties
http://www.expat-advisory.com/forum/asia/cambodia/real-estate-cambodia-a...

Real estate agent posting in this general forum will have their post deleted. Repeat offenders will have their account suspended. (no additional warnings)

* These forums are for specific real estate postings only. That is - properties that ARE available (or soon will be)- Not I am a real state agents with many properties posting type of forum

* Failure to follow this format may result in deletion of the post and / or suspension your account without further warnings.

Real estate agents are welcome to list their businesses here for free -
http://www.expat-advisory.com/businesses

Expat Admin's picture

well that's typical
28 reads of the rules by real estate agents - maybe that why we blocked so many for adding more than 4 per day.

tonlemekong's picture

Dear Expat Admin

Hi! first of all I would like to say great for your all of your pages. I really appreciate but is stead of I would like to talk about Real Estate page forum. It been a good page for searching a accommodation but it too many unprofessional real estate agent booming and made bad experience to many expat by cheating, rental price. or if we ask about neighborhood they just say it good for sometime they pretend don't answer the question. I knew that many agent work hard for serve their client and reliable and some unprofessional such no uniform ...

I really appreciate for they try to work but they even don't know what is the word real estate mean. I suggest you can still allow one person per page but should be available.

some agent they has more than 3 phone number. and if we call them. they said oh sorry this is gone and they got your number. always call disturb and don't know requirement of what we are looking for.

from I understanding many agent they don't has properly office and if client has problem in their apartment no office agent always say sorry am busy.

sorry to say that and is not my business but it really harm for professional real estate that they been working hard and in other way no office real estate agent made expat worry and scare about cheating.

cheer!

Expat Admin's picture

Please NOTE well, from Monday July 2nd we will be allowing real estate agents to post ONE property per day.

This is due to several agents re-posting and commenting on the properties they post to "bump" the higher spot on the forums.

The forums for real estate agents has become flooded with repeat postings of the same properties and does not help either our readers or the real estate agents.

No further warnings will be issued for posting more than ONE property per day.

The additional posts will be deleted and the account suspended.

Real estate agents with more than ONE account will also be deleted.

tonlemekong's picture

Dear Expat Admin

Great !!! Thank you for the last note! hope all the unprofessional real estate agent that no office have time to read before they posting and respect the rule of expat advisory.

All the best !

Tonle mekong

Apartments4Rent's picture

THANK YOU!!!!!

Tommiem's picture

it's not only the real estate agents with "no office" it is the one with offices that are equally as bad.

tonlemekong's picture

We don't say bad or good real estate agents. ( No one is perfect) I just need all of them be respect the rule. and understand art of business.

robertpeoples's picture

Is this going to be enforced as yesterday I noticed agents putting up multiple posts.

Thanks

Anthony Galloway's picture

Yes, we are enforcing the new rules.
3 agents have been warned and two have had their accounts suspended.

you will notice that those multiple post have been removed.

Anthony Galloway's picture

One more banned.

vibol (not verified)
vibol's picture

First of all, I would like to pay grad full to expat-advisory admin.
I have read all of everyone's comment. It is like a forum of arguing. Every party tries to put pressure on other and refuse their own mistakes.I think everyone did mistakes just some did a little and some did many.Do we remember of your first time of learning how to post? everyone's fist mistake was at that time and then because of people are greedy more mistakes were established.
Expat-advisory admin knows clearly which and what has account done something.At least we know ourselves of what we have done to expat-advisory service. From now on, if one don't respect the rule, one will see the result.

robertpeoples's picture

Are we still allowed only to post one ad per day ?
I've seen multiply posts yesterday.

Cheers

Bobby

Expat Admin's picture

be on every page - bobby take an ad button.
the ones you are talking about by user catmer are replies - NOT a real estate agent

Expat Admin's picture

From June 1st 2013, the Real Estate Agents forums will change from a free forum to a paid forum.

As many agents are trying to post under several users names – we know this due to IP address matches, we are now changing this to give both our readers and you, the real estate agent better visibility

Benefits
The forum will be open to unregistered users to read – open to the public.
Access to Cambodia most visited real estate forum for expat rentals
We regularly share real estate postings (including photos) randomly on our Facebook page – an additional 2500 users - https://www.facebook.com/expatadvisory
Expat Advisory in the coming weeks will reach 14 000 registered users – currently 13912 registered users
Spam Free forums – we are extremely proactive on keeping spammers off the forums.
The same rules will apply – only one post every 24 hours – this keeps the forums clean and stops agents posting multiple postings and clogging up the forums.

Rates – all rates are pre paid -
Monthly – USD 30 = 360 per year
Annual - 239.89 = 19.99 per month

All real estate agents users not paid up by June 1st 2013 will have their accounts and all the content deleted from the forums

Please contact Team EAS to sign up for this service

Team EAS

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum