User login

Start 2012 with a course in PHP5, HTML5 and Ruby!

3 replies [Last post]
jensendarren's picture

As we approach the end of the year, let's think about a fresh start for 2012!

To celebrate, CodeLab.Asia have 3 new fantastic courses on offer starting early in the year for PHP5, HTML5 and Ruby. The good news is that if you enrol on either the PHP5 or the HTML5 class, you will automatically be enrolled on the Ruby Programming class absolutely FREE of charge!

So, why delay, enrol today! Here are the PHP5 and HTML5 course details. You will notice that with both of these courses, you can choose to study during the week or the weekend - the choice is yours. Simply click the enrol link next to the schedule that you prefer and fill out the form:

Here are the details of the Ruby course, which is FREE, of course, if you enrol on at least one of the above courses!

If you have any questions about this special offer or if you have any questions in general about the CodeLab.Asia or the courses we run, please get in touch with me directly!

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Darren Jensen
CodeLab.Asia

m: 012 22 33 48
w: www.codelab.asia

south12's picture

I have a question, How can you teach php5 in 2 days. Is it possible or any use?

jensendarren's picture

Hi South12,

The course is teaching web programming in PHP5. The course is 16 hours and in that time it is possible to cover enough foundation to get going with a PHP5 web project.

Darren

SarahH's picture

Hi Darren,

I am interested! I do not have any background in programming though. What are the requirements to do any of the courses?

Cheers,
Sarah

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum