User login

FOR SALE $1,699: 15" Macbook Pro 2.53 GHz Core Duo 4GB (only 2 weeks old)

1 reply [Last post]
vandenn's picture

My old Macbook Pro 15" from March 2008 suddenly failed (bad motherboard) about two weeks ago. Because of work and Khmer New Year deals at iOne, I rushed to get this new Macbook Pro. iOne was selling it for $1,799 with 3G USB modem, bag and screen protector as extras for free. Last week, I saw that Mackbooks now have the iCore 5 and 7 in them. I am an enthusiastic amateur photographer and videographer, so more speed is better! I need speed, speed and speed for what I do (or try to do!). I'm willing to part with this MBP for $1,699 with all the stuff that came with it. In fact, I have all the "extra" software that would normally cost you a lot more for free or I can remove it and give you a clean machine. There's absolutely nothing wrong with this MBP, I just want or think I need the iCore. Email or call me vandenn at gmail com or 012-898-633.

khmerexpat's picture

Can u consider lower price to let go ? Am interested mate. But $1699 is clearly way above my budget. Can it be somewhere 20% below that ? Am also considering & doing comparison with new iCore5 which is below 1.9k from iOne at the Canadia bank tower. Did u buy from them too ? Am quite glad to see their stock available so soon and bundle items - although price is slightly higher than US online stores. Need to check my ANZ balance before i can decide nah .....

affiliates

Whats on! See our help pages - add your own events

This location does not have any events. Why not add one here!

Forum